HSD Families can access their school library's Destiny Discover page via by clicking on the following links :
or by using the Destiny Discover app.
Follow these instructions to check out school library books:
- Visit your school's Destiny Discover website.
- Create a Destiny Discover account if you don't already have one.
- Search the Destiny Discover inventory and select the book title you want.
- Place the book on hold by clicking the "Books on Hold" button.
- Close out of Destiny Discover.
- The library will pull your book and notify you of your pick up date.
- Send an email to your library if you are without transportation and need special assistance.
- Please give us two working days to fulfill your order.
- When you finish your book or it is due, please bring it back to your school and place it in the return box by the book pick up site.
Enjoy reading widely and often!