Raise Craze is an online platform that enables participants at HMS to set up secure, custom websites where they request donations via email, text, or social media in order to support your family and our teachers. During the fundraiser, students pay it forward by completing acts of kindness for others. These acts of kindness (AOK) can be as big or as little as they would like and all acts of kindness are recorded on the student dashboard. The PWT will host a few events throughout the campaign to promote kindness. Suggestions will also be shared with each home base classroom.
The fundraiser will run from Nov. 1 (the first week will be getting everyone set up and motivated) to Nov. 19, and each student will receive a flyer encouraging them to register. We do not need any student information since the student will join their teacher's group when they register. We will also be offering an incentive to each student who registers and will provide them to the classroom teacher throughout the fundraiser. The elementary school will also be running this fundraiser during the same time period.
Your contribution helps fund various aspects of school life including:
- An HMS Hornets Color Wars Shirt
- Hosting social events for the kids
- Purchasing needed items for the school.
- Sponsoring a new student welcome to HMS.
- Funding for teachers’ professional development and classroom supplies.
- Supporting students in need- Care Closet or possible club fee.
- Teacher Appreciation and conference dinner
The flyer that will be going home with each student can be viewed here.