Skip To Main Content

New Student Enrollment (TK-12)

Welcome to Hockinson School District's student enrollment page! For kindergarten and new student enrollment, follow the instructions below.

Note: Current students in the district do not have to enroll (e.g., 8th graders will automatically be enrolled by the district in their home high school).

Please have REQUIRED documentation ready to upload. Enrollment cannot be completed without required documentation.

To enroll your child in Hockinson School District, register online through Skyward (Family Access).

*You can find out which school your child will attend by searching for your address in the Clark County Property Information Center.  

Required Documentation for online enrollment

During the enrollment process, you MUST upload the required documentation. Students cannot enroll without the required documentation. If you do not have access to a photo or scan of the required documents, please contact your child's school.

Required documents include:

  1. Completed immunization records: WA State Cert. of Immunization Status form (or submit a Personal/Religious Exemption form)
  2. Parent Military Affiliation form
  3. For grades 9-12 only: Child’s unofficial transcripts from all previous schools
  4. For all students enrolling in the district one of the following is required: Birth certificate, passport, Baptismal Certificate or Adoption Decree
    • To enroll in kindergarten, child must be 5 years old before Sept. 1
  5. Proof of Residency Documentation (one of the following)
    • Clark County Property Information Center (Showing parents/guardians as owners of property with a home on the property)
    • Notarized lease or rental agreement, AND one of the following
    • Current Utility bill with a full month charge (i.e. Clark County PUD)
    • Current Telephone bill (land line, not wireless)
    • DSHS documentation for applying for benefits or receiving benefits at the address

If you are purchasing a home or building a home, you will need to fill out and submit your boundary paperwork to the District Office. Acceptable proof includes:

  • Final closing papers with move in date/commitment papers
  • Acceptance contract from seller with closing date
  • Building permit from Clark County and a general contractor contract with completion date and move-in date
  • Purchase agreement contract from the bank
  • DSHS documentation for applying for benefits or receiving benefits at the address

Not Acceptable Proof of Pending Residency:

  • Title insurance just showing plot of land cleared and purchased