Office Phone: (360) 448-6480
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 3:30pm
Mailing & Site Address: 17912 NE 159th Street, Brush Prairie, WA 98606
Classes and Camps
All current and Summer 2021 Community Education Classes and Camps
Hockinson Community Education is a department of Hockinson School District #98. Classes are self-supporting and taught by knowledgeable instructors who enjoy sharing their talents. If you are interested in teaching a class please contact the Community Education office.
Please note that our programming is required to follow state COVID guidelines. The following will be required for all classes and camps:
- Instructors will check kids in. Their temperature will be taken and if it is 100.4 or higher, they will not be allowed to participate in the camp.
- If your child, or any other family member, has been sick, PLEASE stay home for the well-being of others.
- No parents will be allowed in the building.
- Each child must bring their own mask, and wear it during camp except when physically active (running).
- Each child must bring their own water bottle daily. Drinking fountains will not be accessible.
- Children will be encouraged to socially distance themselves from others.
- Hand sanitizing will be required.
**Parents/Guardians are responsible for picking up children in the classroom no later than the closing time of class.
Pre-registration is required for all classes. To register, simply fill out a registration form and mail or bring with payment to the address listed on the form, or register by clicking the Online Payment link above. Register early! Classes have minimum and maximum enrollments. You may confirm your registration by calling 360-448-6480. You will be notified only if your registrations cannot be processed.
To sign up for classes online, click on the "On-Line Payments-Touchbase" link below:
Sign in or setup a new account. Click on "Items at all Schools" and look for Community Education.
To receive a refund the Hockinson Community Education office must be notified of your intent to withdraw from a class at least 3 business days prior to the first class meeting. A $10.00 processing fee will be charged for refunds. If a class is canceled by Hockinson Community Education you will be notified and class fees will be refunded.
Inclement Weather Policy
If Hockinson District schools are closed all Community Education classes and activities are also canceled. Participants will be notified at a later date about rescheduled classes.
If schools are dismissed early all Community Education classes are canceled.
If schools have a delayed opening and weather conditions continue to improve, all afternoon and evening classes will be held at their regularly scheduled time.
To check on whether after-hours events will be held you may call Community Education at 360-448-6480 for updated information.