Bus Route Information
Please look in Family Access for your students bus number and then
Please click the link below for the school your student is attending.
First Student Transportation
Beginning in the 2021-22 school year, Hockinson Schools are working with First Student Transportation to provide safe, timely, experienced transportation service for its students.
Some of the reasons we are excited to be working with First Student Transportation include:
An entirely new fleet of 2021 clean-burning diesel buse that are fuel-efficient and equipped with multiple safety features, including large windshields for excellent visibility, security cameras, and an external PA system to communicate with students in the event of unsafe conditions.
- Training and ongoing coaching on driving skills and how to effectively work with diverse students;
- On-bus tablets to ensure consistent performance. These devices are loaded with route and stop information as well as turn-by-turn navigation for regular and substitute drivers
- Daily safety inspections and disinfection;
- Bus Safety Tips for Students, Parents and Motorist
- Bus Safety Tips for Students, Parents and Motorist (Spanish Translation)
- Bus Safety Tips for Students, Parents and Motorist (Russian Translation)
- The FirstView app, is now available to district families. The app enables parents to track pick-up times and also confirm the arrival time of your student’s bus. It also alerts parents when their student's bus is running late or if there are any safety notifications. Additional FirstView App Information: FLYER GPS and FAQ
- The FirstView bus tracking app gives you direct access to bus information:
- Know where the bus is
- Get alerts when the bus is nearby
- District notifications about delays or changes
- Parent support
- Multiple kids ... one app
- Please contact your school for the the District Code for the FirstView App. The FirstView App is now live for parents to download and activate. Please follow the guide by clicking on the following link FirstView app when installing the app. You can find additional information in the two flyers above.
- Instructions in English, Spanish and Russian are available for downloading and setting up the app.
Feel free to contact First Student directly with questions, concerns, and compliments. Phone is: (360) 841-7099. Email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bus Snow Route Information
(Updated Information: 02/28/2023)
- HHES A.M. SNOW ROUTE INFORMATION
- HHES P.M. SNOW ROUTE INFORMATION
- HMS/HHS A.M. SNOW ROUTE INFORMATION
- HMS/HHS P.M. SNOW ROUTE INFORMATION
Parents can contact First Student directly with any questions or concerns by calling their dispatch center at (360) 846-2922.