Skip To Main Content

District Boundary Information


HSD will Start Accepting Boundaries for the 

2023-2024 School Year

Monday, May 1st

Please review below as we have changed some of our procedures.

General information:

Boundary exceptions are valid for one school year. Families must renew annually whenever a student is attending a school other than the district they reside in.

To begin the choice transfer process, review the following questions and click below the one that applies to your family's situation (boundary exception, part-time enrollment or home school). 

For an interactive boundary map of Hockinson School District, visit the Clark County, WA MapsOnline page.


Do you live in another Washington school district and want to attend

Hockinson School District?



Note: Families register their student(s) new to HSD if they receive approval.

Click here to begin enrollment.


Do you live in the Hockinson School District and want to transfer to another

Washington school district, including an online school?



Do you live in the Hockinson School District but are planning to do Home Based Instruction (home schooling)?



          Are you appealing a denial of your boundary exception request?


If you have more questions contact Hockinson District Office

360-448-6400 or email